Bananagrams game is a real fun game that will drive you bananas. This is an award- winning game played over the world. The game does not require items like pencil, board or paper. This game is fun and fast.
Bananagrams is played by players racing against each other in order to create crossword grids. Their letter tiles ought to be used first. This is a great game for travelling as it kills boredom. Bananagrams can be played from the ages of seven and up. Winning of the game is when the first player uses all the tiles and declared the winner. Bananagrams has multiple ways in which it can be played hence posing some challenges. Bananagrams game is real amazing and can be played for kids who are beginning to spell words and also even for the advanced players.
Benefits of purchasing Bananagrams
- Educational value. This game is ideal for kids and children who are learning how to spell letters. With this game the kids are likely to acquire more learning skills including spelling.
- Fun. The game is really entertaining and fun. While playing this game kids are likely to be engaged and enjoying fun while learning. It makes sense to have fun while learning.
- Multiple ways to play. Bananagrams can be played in a variety of ways. Making this game exciting and challenging even with adults. The kids can easily adapt the rules to themselves.
- Teaching spelling. This game hides a word and makes therefore learning and spelling a huge appeal.
- Letter tiles. This game features a lot of letter tiles. For instance it features a total of 144 letter tiles that are face down in the middle, from which players choose their tiles
- Multiple players. This game can be played by two or more players. This greatly engages a group of kids.
- Great for travel. The Bananagrams really kills boredom and hence if you are travelling for long distances then this is the most ideal game to carry on your journey.
- Recommended for 7 years and up. The Bananagrams as a huge platform of players both for adults and kids.
At amazon there are a total of 487 customer reviews for Bananagrams. Out of the total, 420 customers have rated this game as a five star. Another 50 customers have rated this product has a four star. Going by this analytics and treating them as part of market performance and customer satisfaction we can therefore conclude that Bananagrams is a great game ever made and currently in the market. In concluding on this topic let’s consider some of the customer reviews on Bananagrams found at amazon:
“Do you like Scrabble but get hung up trying to use those special point squares, are bummed when someone “steals your spot”, or dragged down by Debbie Dictionary (“just let me look up this one word”) or Slow Joe (who takes 20 minutes for each turn)? Well you would love Bananagrams, because it solves those problems.”
“It is exciting and challenging to play this game with adults, but it can be fun to include the kids. You can easily adapt the rules to suit yourself. We “handicap” the adults by drawing two tiles for every one the kids draw. You can play solitaire or have several players.”
Bananagrams is the right game that creates fun while killing boredom. If you want a game that is fun, you can play with friends and you love travelling or during good moments like Christmas or birthdays then you need to make Bananagrams part of your collection.
Mail this post