|Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter *Colors Vary|
|Retail Price: Varies based on product options|
|Amazon Price: $18.54|
Develop kids’ knowledge and skill through Fun and adventure New Syma 3 Channel S107 Mini Indoor Co-Axial Metal RC Remote Controlled Helicopter
Syma 3 Channel S107 is totally a great experience. Flying a remote controlled mini helicopter indoor is a kids’ game. But not only for kids, it also gives a great pleasure to adults as well. Though it is small in size, it looks and it works like a real helicopter. Taking off, flying up & down, back and forth and turn left and right, and touching down are very much like a real helicopter operation. So, playing with a Syma 3 Channel S107 mini indoor Remote Controlled Helicopter is not really only a kids’ game. Of cause it will be a great fun for your kid. And also, will be a great fun and experience for you adults as well.
About the Syma 3 Channel S107
- Nothing to assemble. Syma 3 Channel S107 comes to you as a Finished and Quality checked product.
- No additional batteries required. Syma 3 Channel S107 has in-built set of quick rechargeable lightweight Lithium Polymer batteries. A 25-30 minutes charge is adequate for a 8-12 minutes flight. Recharging is done through the transmitter (governor) or USB cable.
- 3.7V-180MAH LI-POLY Battery has ROHS, ASTM, FCC and CE Approvals
- Syma 3 Channel S107 is controlled by amazing Gyroscope technology through 3 signal channels for up/down, left/right and forward/backward functioning.
- Length : 7.5 Inches.
- Width : 7.5 Inches (with main rotors).
- Height : 3.8 Inches (from bottom to balance bar).
- Main Rotors Surface Diameter: 7.5 Inches.
- Designed for indoor flying only.
- Best for kids above 14.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Brilliant finish in two attractive colors (Red & Yellow and it may vary)
See how happy these chaps are about their Syma 3 Channel S107
Too much fun!!!,
I’ve bought three of the S107′s now. Everyone that see’s them want one. Why do they take mine? We’re talking old men here. Fifty to sixty something years old. They act like they’re ten when playing with this toy. I don’t think calling this a toy is fair. It works so well. Syma got it right. Charge it, put batteries in the controller, fly it. It’s that simple. –by M. Case
Best micro helicopter Syma 3 Channel S107
Bought the s107 at a local mall here in NY for $41.00. (But you offer it for $29.95 . Great!!) Have had a bunch of cheap air hogs purchased at target. This is a whole new category. It’s super easy to fly and has controllable forward and reverse motion and is very stable, you can really tell the difference with the gyro. I can hold a hover as long as the battery will last (about 5 minutes) –by Jim
It is hard to believe that a full functional remote controlled toy helicopter, which has the latest Gyroscope technology, comes to you for less than 30 bugs!!. But New Syma 3 Channel S107 Mini Indoor Co-Axial Metal RC Remote Controlled Helicopter has made us to believe it. Buy one today and take the 1st step to be a pilot tomorrow. Just after three or four flights, you will gain the basic idea on how to fly a real helicopter smoothly. Isn’t it worth the cost?