|Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway - Thomas the Tank Engine|
|Retail Price: $12.99|
|Amazon Price: $7.75|
Many children love to play engineer with their own toy railway station. This makes the Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway a popular toy among children especially in the early years. This popular toy was created by Reverend Audrey based on the Railway Series of books about a fictional railway island Sodor.
Here are the many characters from Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway:
- Thomas the Tank Engine – he is the leader and thus the most famous engine in the railway series. Thomas is a little tank engine, color blue with a number 1 painted on both sides. Thomas started as a station pilot, but was a hardworking little engine. Later after rescuing James from an accident, he became a useful engine and was given his own branch lline. He has two coaches, Clarabel and Annie.
- Edward the Blue Engine – This blue engine with red stripes is number 2 on the tender. He is tender and respectable, being the oldest and the wisest in the fleet.
- Henry the Green Engine – Henry is number 3, green body with red stripes. He often had boiler troubles. After an accident, Henry was rebuilt and was given a brand new shape.
- Gordon the Big Engine – He is number 4 in the branch and is a tender engine, color blue with red stripes. He is the biggest and strongest among them, and is capable of pulling the express.
- James the Red Engine – He is a tender engine, a proud engine with red and gold stripes. He has a dome, and works as a traffic engines. He is number 5, and can pull coaches and trucks.
- Percy the Small Engine – Percy the small and saddle engine has red stripes. He is number 6, and is the youngest among the branch. He is quite mischievous, with a knack of joking, tricking and teasing the fellow characters of Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway
- Toby the Tram Engine – Toby is brown and grey, and is number 7. He is a cow catcher with side plates covering the wheels.
- Emily the Sterling Single Engine – Emily is painted dark green with gold stripes and speaks a Scottish accent.
These are the main characters from Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway, but a few more were added in the later series. A British cartoon TV series were created that increased interest in the Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway toys, high in demand as Christmas gifts for children especially during Christmas.
Mail this post